Mortgage Insurance isn’t always Mandatory But
You Have An Important Choice About Where To Get It
Before you sign on the dotted line, you need to know this: Once your mortgage is approved, your lender will offer you a product called Mortgage Protection. Don’t sign it!
The 4 Problems with Lender Mortgage Protection That We Solve:
Get Better Value, Better Guarantees, More Flexibility and Lower Cost
Getting a term life insurance policy to cover your mortgage puts YOU first and has many benefits over a Lender’s Mortgage Protection:
- You own the policy and you name the beneficiary.
- You can choose to continue your life insurance policy after the mortgage is paid off.
- You can choose to get a policy for more than the amount of your mortgage.
- Your beneficiary receives the money and they decide where to use it.
- Your coverage and premiums stay the same from start to finish.
- Your medical information is secured at the time of application with a guaranteed payout regardless of how your health changes.
- And more!
With a term life insurance product, your family is protected. With your Lender’s Mortgage Protection product, your lender is protected. Which would you choose?
Call Me Today and understand your choice