Financial Advising & Investments
I can help you choose the investment that works for you and your family
Regardless of where you’re at in your life, either just starting out, or well into your career, it’s important to have a plan and understanding of how you are going to put your money to work for you. At first you might not have a lot of discretionary income, but you can still use it to your advantage. If you have significant assets, let’s make sure they’re working for you!
I will assist you in choosing the right mix that meets your needs. Whether you are saving for a house, your child’s education or planning your retirement the process is the same. Your choices may include:
Registered and Non-Registered Options
- Segregated Funds that provide creditor protection, capital preservation, probate and legal fee protection, death benefit guarantee that you assign beneficiaries.
- Fixed-Income investments, such as bond, mortgage-backed securities, GIC’s, money market and more.
- RSP – Retirement Savings Plan
- RIF – Retirement Income Fund
- RESP – Registered Education Savings Plan
- LIF – Life Income Fund
- LRIF – Locked-in Retirement Income Fund
- LIRA – Locked-in Retirement Account
- RLIF – Restricted Life Income Fund
- RLSP – Restricted Locked-in Savings Plan
Non Registered Investments
- Segregated Funds
- Money Market Holding Accounts
- TFSA – Tax Free Savings Account
Kris Helps Your Money Make Money
Talk To Kris And Discover Your Insurance Options
Whether you think your situation is straight forward or complex, you may be surprised by the insights and solutions Kris brings to the table. No cost. No obligation. Just a conversation to explore your options. Certified EPC and CICEA to work with Seniors and Executors.