“Discover The Better Way To Insure Your Mortgage”
Mortgage Insurance isn’t always Mandatory But
You Have An Important Choice About Where To Get It
Before you sign on the dotted line, you need to know this: Once your mortgage is approved, your lender will offer you a product called Mortgage Protection. Don’t sign it!
The 4 Problems with Lender Mortgage Protection That We Solve:
Get Better Value, Better Guarantees, More Flexibility and Lower Cost
Getting a term life insurance policy to cover your mortgage puts YOU first and has many benefits over a Lender’s Mortgage Protection:
- You own the policy and you name the beneficiary.
- You can choose to continue your life insurance policy after the mortgage is paid off.
- You can choose to get a policy for more than the amount of your mortgage.
- Your beneficiary receives the money and they decide where to use it.
- Your coverage and premiums stay the same from start to finish.
- Your medical information is secured at the time of application with a guaranteed payout regardless of how your health changes.
- And more!
With a term life insurance product, your family is protected. With your Lender’s Mortgage Protection product, your lender is protected. Which would you choose?
Call Me Today and understand your choice