I can help you choose the investment that works for you and your family.
Asset Allocation allows you to diversify your investments with a clearly defined goal. Proper allocation can result in increased potential growth for your portfolio’s success. I will assist you in choosing the right mix that meets your needs. Whether you are saving for a house, your child’s education or planning your retirement the process is the same.
Gather your information;
Identify your goals and investment risk tolerance;
Identify your debt and short term objectives;
Prepare your financial plan;
Implement your financial plan;
Review your plan ongoing.
Some possible investment options both registered and non registered:
- Segregated funds with certain capital guarantees.
- Fixed-income investments, such as bonds, mortgage – backed securities, GIC’s, money market and more.
- RSP-Retirement Savings Plan
- RIF – Retirement Income Fund
- RESP – Registered Education Savings Plan
- LIF – Life Income Fund
- LRIF – Locked-in Retirement Income Fund
- LIRA – Locked-in Retirement Account
- RLIF – Restricted Life Income Fund
- RLSP – Restricted Locked-in Savings Plan
Non Registered Investments
- Money Market Holding Accounts
- TFSA – Tax Free Savings Account
Video – Click Here To Watch
RESP link – Click Here To Learn More about RESP’s
CPP link – Click here for Service Canada’s CPP
OAS link – Click here for Service Canada’s OAS
Your family’s needs change sometimes from year to year and a proper financial plan will help you stay on track for your short term goals and ultimately your retirement goal. I provide you with individually tailored plans to help you achieve these goals.
Some ways I can help are:
- Life Insurance Protection
- Education Savings
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Goals
- Wealth Management
- Estate and Tax Planning
- Disability and Income Replacement Protection
- Critical Illness Protection
- Long Term Care Options
Is Your Family Properly Protected?
There are several options of insurance that I can provide to protect you and your family in the case of accident, health care, long term care, critical illness and ultimately death.
- Life Insurance – Term and Permanent Options
- Disability Insurance and Income Protection
- Critical Illness
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Travel Insurance
- Long Term Care Options
- Mortgage Insurance
Mortgage insurance vs individual life insurance
Video (Youtube)- CBC Marketplace
Know how much insurance you need to cover your family’s needs.
Link – www.insureright.ca